In the picture and the video, they are SMT Panasonic feeders used for NPM-D3, NPM-W, NPM-W2, and NPM-TT2. And they are also suitable for Panasonic CM402, and CM602 SMT machines.
Some customers don’t know how to distinguish the difference between original SMT feeders and copy SMT feeders, and they are worried about buying fake products, so they want us to tell them the difference between the original one and the copy one, so we have recorded this video to teach.
- The security label of the feeders. If not specially requested, the manufacturer of the imitation Panasonic SMT Feeders usually does not stick to this security label. And security labels they produce are different from the original ones on the font and reflective color.
- The edge of the cutting surface. The edge of the cutting surface of the copy Panasonic feeders will be rougher. Use your fingers to touch the edge of the cutting surface, you will feel the edges are very sharp and more scratchy. And the edge of the cutting surface original Panasonic feeder will be more smooth.
- The SMT feeder Parts on the feeder surface. Put the original Panasonic feeders and the copy Panasonic feeder side by side and look closely at its feeding gears, you will find, the original feeder gear is a bit fuller looks from the appearance. And the original one looks brighter and whiter looks from the color and gloss.
- The font on the feeder parts. The font lines on the original SMT feeder parts are much clearer.
- The color and the pattern on the feeder body surface. Put the original Panasonic feeders and the copy Panasonic feeder side by side and look closely at its feeding gears, you will find, the color and pattern of the original feeder surface will be brighter, smoother, more even, and fuller.
- The SMT feeder Spare Parts are inside the feeder. Move the feeder side cover, put the original Panasonic feeders and copy Panasonic feeder side by side and look closely at this gear inside of the feeder, you will find, the original feeder gear is a little higher than copy one, and the platform of the original gear around the hole that I marked with the red circle is flatter. ( Because the original feeder we show in the video is the original new one, I can’t move the feeder cover to show this step, but I attached a picture of the feeder inside gear below the video to show.)
Of course, there are also many other details that can distinguish the original SMT feeder from the copy one. But the video and pictures can not show it very well. If you are really unsure, you can contact Goldland Electronic Technology Co., Ltd for free to help you to inspect the goods in Shenzhen China. Our contact details is below:
GoldLand Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Jing Cheng Zhi Yuan Technology Co., Ltd
Building 19, Tan Tou Western Industrial Zone,
Song Gang, Bao An,
Shenzhen 518105, China
Skype / WhatsApp: +86-13823675048