Based on different products, the automatic electronic production line equipment is also different. The PCB Loader, SPI, and AOI inspection machines we often hear about are also electronic production line equipment, but they are non-essential. What is the indispensable production equipment for the LED production line?
1. Solder Paste Printer
- Working principle of solder paste printer: When starting to work, the solder paste printer will evenly print the solder paste that you want to apply on the corresponding position of the electronic components to be mounted on the PCB circuit board.
- How to choose the right solder paste printer? It is determined according to the size of the LED board. Generally, both automatic printers and semi-automatic printers are used in the LED production lines. But semi-automatic paste printer is much cheaper than an automatic paste printer. According to the LED board size, there is 600mm, 1.2M, 1.5M, and 1.8M semi-automatic solder paster printer to choose from.
2. SMT Pick and Place Machine
- Working principle of SMT pick and place machine: A device that accurately places surface mount components on PCB pads by moving the placement head. The placement machine is the equipment with the highest investment and the core of the LED automatic production line.
- The mounter models suitable for mounting LEDs are: FUJI pick and place machine, Panasonic pick and place machine, Samsung pick and place machine, JUKI pick and place machine, YAMAHA pick and place machine and some other brand pick and place machine which made in China.
- The advantage of China-made pick and place machines and famous brand machines: China-made pick and place machines are much cheaper than FUJI, Panasonic, YAMAHA, JUKI, Samsung pick and place machines, and the mounting speed is fast. It is a good choice for low-end LED products. But the application scope of FUJI, Panasonic, YAMAHA, JUKI, and Samsung mounter is wider than China-made pick and place machines. And you needn’t replace machines immediately when you expand to a higher-end product line.
3. Reflow Oven
- A reflow oven is mainly used to solder components on the circuit board. The solder paste is melted by heating so that the components and the circuit board pads are fused and welded together, and then the solder paste is cooled by reflow oven cooling zone to cool the components and The pads are cured together. Generally, there are 6 zone reflow ovens, 8 zone reflow ovens, 10 zone reflow ovens, and 12 zone reflow ovens, and the price ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands. In China, 6 zone reflow ovens and 8 zone reflow ovens are widely used by LED manufacturers recently.